Just for Volunteers
Your Volunteer Page
Volunteers, we want to dedicate this page to you! You are amazing and we want to ensure that you are always in the know! Please bookmark this page and be sure to check back often for the latest info and resources.
Your Volunteer Kit
Find all the tools you'll need in this section. Check back often as we will be adding more resources for you!
What is a Volunteer?
A Volunteer is a gracious individual who gives their time for others. The Volunteers on this event will help in a variety of capacities:
- Office Volunteers - those who spend time in the event office helping with phone calls, emails, mailings, and more.
- Training Volunteers - those who lead Training events to help Participants, Crew and Volunteers who wish to actively train for the event, interact with others who will be on the event and reach their goal of completing the physical triumph of this type of athletic event.
- Event Volunteers - those who will be onsite helping with the set-up, the on-event functions, and the conclusion of the event.
- Tent Volunteers - those who set up and take down the sleeping tents that create the overnight accommodations for each Participant on the event.
Other ways to be involved:
- Attend Orientations to help check in interested people, get people registered, talk about your experience on past events.
- Check out the Event Calendar for activities going on in your community for you to attend or even help with!
- Lead Training Walks! Come meet other people involved in The Weekend!
- Help out in the office. Contact your Volunteer Coach to see where help is needed each week!
- Talk with your family, friends and colleagues to get them involved with The Weekend! You can create your own team or have others join you in the fun!
- Become a Team Captain. You will serve as a leader for your Volunteer Team and work closely with your Volunteer Coach to help in the success of The Weekend!